Thursday, May 26, 2011

good day? bad day?

today was mostly uneventful as (mentioned in prior blog) i was hiding from the world today...

ASSHOLE OF THE DAY:

not sure...there were several, i'd say...at some point today i heard a shit load of angry horns from cars and trucks outside our townhouse complex and folks yelling in angry tones...so, yeah, several assholes of the day today

NICE PERSON OF THE DAY:

hands down, The Boy, my/our son...he knows when to make me laugh when i need it and he's an awesome cook

PEACEFUL MOMENT OF THE DAY:

sitting at my 'puter with a fresh cup of French Press enjoying the brief silence before all the fucking noises of the day start

STRESSFUL MOMENT OF THE DAY:

hearing the constant banging shit noise from next door...it just never fucking stops, even during the day

WORST MEMORY OF THE DAY:

really? can't think of one? guess not today
BEST MEMORY OF THE DAY:

my wife's sexy look in my direction

No comments:

Post a Comment