Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Our day...

so...could i BE anymore PUMPED, ya think??? LOL
yes, with approximately 7.5 days to go til i wed that sweet, sexy woman, i'm driving folks at work crazy...beaming non-stop from ear to ear like a giggly school girl

they ask me: 'are you nervous?'...um, not at all
how can i be when i know and FEEL in my heart, soul and yes, gut, that this IS the right life partner for me

they ask me: 'are you going to wear a dress?' WTF?? they obviously don't know me as much as they should...i DON'T wear dresses! jeesh!

they tell me: 'it's good to see you finally so happy in your life...you deserve it...you both deserve it' yes, i agree on both counts.

yes
i'm happy
and
excited
to wed my woman

3 comments:

  1. Big congratulations! Hoping you two have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14/5/10 17:18

    CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE YOU MY WOMAN HON!
    I LOVES MY FRIXXY!
    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete